1. PR3D4TOR

OP PR3D4TOR Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi,

I did not touch my switch for months now and i wanted to turn it on but it just does not. No matter how long i press the power button, nothing happens.

When i plug the original charger in, the battery logo shows (75%) and then it shortly goes black again. When i press the power button when it is plugged in the Nintendo Logo shortly shows and then goes black again.
    Any ideas? I have not changed anything since my last use of the console ...

Atmosphere is installed and worked flawlessly. Cant enter RCM or the original OS, just shows the battery logo, then black or when i press the power button -> Nintendo Logo -> Black. Without plugged in nothing happens at all :(

Last edited by PR3D4TOR, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  2. Brad-s

Brad-s Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Gday!, The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, my daughter's switch was left off for a month, she wanted to play Minecraft yesterday, nothing. Held power button in, nothing. When I dock it I get one green blink on the bottom left, that's all. Plug it into the PC, immediately said apx driver successfully installed. Still won't turn on, feel a bit lost! Don't really want to buy a 3rd switch

3. Jabba2k12ger

Jabba2k12ger Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    Hello,

Have u tried to leave it for a charge a couple of hours? Sometimes the battery is so drain, the charger won`t recognize it. it`s charges very very slow in this situation. If u tried that already its hard to say, if u have a USB Amp-meter u can see how much Amp`s the Switch is going to take from the charger. That would help to find the issue

4. Brad-s

Brad-s Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I had mine plugged in around 30 hours.. that's a good idea with the USB amp meter I'll look into that

Jabba2k12ger likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - bricked, Switch,