Hardware Switch Bricked after RCM? New memory card? Blank screen and resets don't work.

geraldthemodest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

Hopefully you can help figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have a switch which previously had used RCM via a memory card. I tried a new card and it no longer boots up at all. I don't know if it's the memory card thats the issue or their is a hardware problem with it charging or what. I've tried doing the resets on the power button and they wern't lucked. I'm about ready to give up on the system and get it repaired, loosing my CFW ability. Do you guys have any suggestions?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hmmmm... it depends

1. Do you have a defective SD card reader (missing pin), that one is SD card dependent if you got a workaround from Ctcaer
2. Do you have emunand? Is that the default setting?

I suggest setting up a new atmosphere + hekate on the new card and try booting hekate only then format your card then restore your other files. It becomes a bit messy if you have emunand since you'll have to work on making a new partition via hekate and transferring the emunand.

In my experience, if your SD has a slight problem,Sept will refuse to boot. This usually occurs to me because I use an adaptor on one of my switches. I have to remove the adapter on every major atmosphere update.

Last edited by fvig2001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5