Homebrew RELEASE Switch Backup Manager 1.0

Does version 1.1.0 works for you when adding nsp?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even games are for LayeredFS and image has been changed, does this backup manager still recognize them properly??

uzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome. Better than my Excel creation.. :D
Thanks!

Maybe a stupid question: is nswdb and their release numbering indeed the best option to use as the standard? What's considered the 'official scene' counting?
NSWDb currently has 242 releases noted, while rom-news website for instance has way less'; 184. But I have also see websites mentioning way more (as they include eshop releases).
Some standardization would be nice... ;-) Which DB and counting is considered best? thnx

rom news isnt a reliable predb site, sure it gets some, but not all.. i wouldnt trust it 100% lol
id stick with the nswdb site atm cause they will add each one eventually after they do their own trimming and grabbing of info and such

Reactions: WhiteDuck

WhiteDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@WhiteDuck
Mount your Folder \\10.20.30.40\lalala as a Drive (subst X: \\10.20.30.40\lalala)
Subfolders works without problems

Hi, yea I had thought of that being the reason, but also a 'net use' (as a result of which I can work wirh a local drive letter as well) didn't do the trick.
Ofcourse that's not 100% the same as subst, but the result is practically the same.. I already added all ~200 folders manually earlier today, but Ill try again tonight with some new downloads, using subst.. Who knows, as you confirmed it to work for you.
WIll update later :) (first there's this soccer game I need to watch) ;)

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, yea I had thought of that being the reason, but also a 'net use' (as a result of which I can work wirh a local drive letter as well) didn't do the trick.
Ofcourse that's not 100% the same as subst, but the result is practically the same.. I already added all ~200 folders manually earlier today, but Ill try again tonight with some new downloads, using subst.. Who knows, as you confirmed it to work for you.
WIll update later :) (first there's this soccer game I need to watch) ;)
Goooaaaalllll

WhiteDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if appreciated, but something to consider (aka feature request).
If not appreciated, then sorry ;-)

- Under 'local files' include all columns as present under 'scene releases' (ie region, release group and serial number)
- Under both local files and scene releases, add a column 'id' as found on nswdb
- An option to compare 'local files' against 'scene releases' so you can easily filter for any games you are still missing in your collection

Thanks and keep up the great work! :D Appreciated :)

Reactions: MR_TeCKnO

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't work with Sonic Mania Plus, only program I know that works with it is XCI Explorer 1.1.0

GibaBR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still doesn't work with Sonic Mania Plus, only program I know that works with it is XCI Explorer 1.1.0
Download it again e test. I have reports that it works with last update. Tested myself and it works now.

Reactions: Rel

3DSDSXL

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would love to see a option to delete duplicate files never found that option but i really like where this is going maybe some game information underneath the picture card about the game would be a good idea too but great job.

Reactions: GibaBR

WhiteDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I updated to the latest version and tried to add my roms folder.
Once done the list remained empty. In the sbm.log file I see this:

2018-07-17 01:35:50.258 sbm.log is created.
2018-07-17 01:36:33.305 [INFO] Adding 229 files on local database
(.......)
2018-07-17 01:39:27.679 [3RROR] bij Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.GetFileData(String filepath)
bij Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.AddFilesFromFolder(String path)

Any suggestions?

PS: I changed the above into '3rror' cause written with an 'e' the forumsoftware thinks its a tag and does crazy shit with it..

Last edited by WhiteDuck,

GibaBR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any suggestions?
Try the version 1.0.5, just released it. If the error still hapens, try to add some files individually. Maybe some dump is broken and the app is not behaving as expected.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a bug where it will stop loading pictures after a certain number of files in the list?

Not that i know. How many files did you add?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1