Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I put Shantae over Odyssey and it's working without any issues, saving included! Just couldn't get any game to work over the Blaster Master Zero demo for some reason.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All devs gotta do is build a homebrew app which can do this automatically, then we have a backup loader. Regretting your preorders now?

Your point is? Currently save doesn't work, tons of error and the moment you go online with this method is asking for Nintendo to ban you on sight

No way to wipe log either so you get error Nintendo may look at log and ban you

Last edited by longxa762,

AlphaSapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your point is? Currently save doesn't work, tons of error and the moment you go online with this method is asking for Nintendo to ban you on sight

No way to wipe log either so you get error Nintendo may look at log and ban you
your not supposed to go online with sx either

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Uhhhhhhh....
1. Saves work fine.
2. What errors? I dont see anyone complaining.
3. You can get banned for SXOS stuff aswell, which is why they even tell you not to go online if you dont wanna risk a ban. lmao

x0x0

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
24WQvFc.png
Decrypted XCI, but where are exeFS files?

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All devs gotta do is build a homebrew app which can do this automatically, then we have a backup loader. Regretting your preorders now?

Not at all. First off you'll have to remember what game is which cause it doesn't change the game icon. Also this method doesn't seem to work 100% of the time plus you cant even save the gamr and I'll also have to connect to the computer everyone I reboot instead of having a nice pocket size device to send a payload, sx os can do a lot more than run backups. Are you upset because they are charging $40 (less than one retail game) for their hard work and you can steal games right now? Pathetic.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems a little too complicated for me, especially if I'm reading this right, it only allows you to play one game at a time

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not at all. First off you'll have to remember what game is which cause it doesn't change the game icon. Also this method doesn't seem to work 100% of the time plus you cant even save the gamr and I'll also have to connect to the computer everyone I reboot instead of having a nice pocket size device to send a payload, sx os can do a lot more than run backups. Are you upset because they are charging $40 (less than one retail game) for their hard work and you can steal games right now? Pathetic.
True pirates never spend money on useless alternatives. It's no coincidence that this backup loading method released today. If you want to blow your money on something that was made for 5 bucks at a Chinese factory, then be my guest. I'll enjoy my free backups. Whilst you can enjoy your paid one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi