OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi,
I want to jailbreak my switch.
It's currently at version 3.0.1 and want to update to 5.0.2.
Is there any way to do this via DNS changing settings? Or downloading something and put it on the SD card ?

Thank you!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
update away, i got sick of the waiting game seeing that tx os was in the wild ,it was too tempting for me to stay on 3.0
the tx os is pretty dang sweet tbf.

update and have fun with the switch mate.

TooEazyy_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update away, i got sick of the waiting game seeing that tx os was in the wild ,it was too tempting for me to stay on 3.0
the tx os is pretty dang sweet tbf.

update and have fun with the switch mate.

I’m on 3.0 also and wanting to update, just waiting on my jig.
Any point on staying on 3.0?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.0 will see a warmboot softmod somewhere around the time Atmosphere is released. If you don't mind having to use a jig and a cable for the rest of the Switch's life or keeping the console in sleep mode 24/7, then you can update.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
update away once you get your sx os.
it'll be worth it, i got tired of waiting.

and i looked up sx os and rly liked what it does and how it does it, its quite simple once you set autorcm you wont need any jigs no more.

you can easily boot into txs cfw by using your android/pc simply connecting with a usb and sending the payload and you will only need to send the payload when you power the switch off completely.

cfw sticks in sleep mode so its sweet, i have my switch in sleep mode all the time.
i like the interface of the 'backup' loader , it works fast and its smooth and all the games i had tried work just fine.

and well, i have my switch in airplane mode the downside to all this hacking is obviously getting banned, i have updated also because the new smash is looking hella fun , so im hoping until then we will have some sort of legit safe way to go online and play our purchased games online.

TooEazyy_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update away once you get your sx os.
it'll be worth it, i got tired of waiting.

and i looked up sx os and rly liked what it does and how it does it, its quite simple once you set autorcm you wont need any jigs no more.

you can easily boot into txs cfw by using your android/pc simply connecting with a usb and sending the payload and you will only need to send the payload when you power the switch off completely.

cfw sticks in sleep mode so its sweet, i have my switch in sleep mode all the time.
i like the interface of the 'backup' loader , it works fast and its smooth and all the games i had tried work just fine.

and well, i have my switch in airplane mode the downside to all this hacking is obviously getting banned, i have updated also because the new smash is looking hella fun , so im hoping until then we will have some sort of legit safe way to go online and play our purchased games online.

Updated last night, it feels great to be able to use my switch again! And yeah with all the new games coming out I didn’t want to get stuck on a lower FW. I don’t see myself ever restarting the switch unless it freezes.

Last edited by TooEazyy_-,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-