Hey guys. I had an impulse buy yesterday. I was going to buy an 360, but I saw a Wii commercial and decided to buy a Wii instead. Questions: 1) I have either a D2B with cut legs or a D2E. Should I buy a D2Sun or D2Pro9? The D2Sun is a lot cheaper but I've never heard of it. Any benefits of be getting the D2Pro9? 2) I expect on getting it combined with the wii-clip (soldering makes me queasy, especially on expensive hardware). Should I get v1 or v3? V3 is DVD-updatable. Is that a useful feature? 3) I updated my Wii Software yesterday, to what I am assuming is v3.3. Would that impair my ability to use homebrew in any way? 4) And if so, is there any way for me to revert the firmware?