Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

postroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really curious what all those removed posts were all about....

Anyway, I just wanted to give postroom a shoutout in here for his backbreaking work in getting me all the current stationary. I think the slime print design is my favorite so far.
Thanks.

Natasha {

Trophies
XP
Country
My friend code is 2793-0648-7956

Could someone send the stationary below please

[007] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (1) (22/02/12) ***
[013] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's 3D Wonderland (1) (12/5/12)****
[015] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's 3D Wonderland (2) (2/6/12)***
[019] MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (3) (23/06/12)***

[025] Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2) (28/8/12)***
*[034] Crashmo (22/11/12) ***
[028] Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (11/10/12) ***

VileEighty

Follow your heart!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm responsible for all Screenshots of the Staties, and I'm a she, so no "his backbreaking work".
Sorry, I guess I need to give credit where it's due! I truly appreciate the screenshots and this thread in general. Truly! Thank you!

And yeah, postroom was generous enough to drop them all for me, even with me being brand new here. Totally cool of him.

Also, I like the code in your sig.
If (code exists in sig)
then(have nightmares)
else(sleep well)
I hate java.

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually send out the new stationery to those on my list as soon as I get it. There has only been a few times that I have not been on my 3DS for a couple of weeks. I try to check it or in here often.

Redworthy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Friend Code is 4640-0037-8823
I'd like to be added to someones list so that I get new stationary when ever they come out

Thank you! :D

carona

Nintenbro
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
laytonvsaceattorney.webs.com
XP
Country
France
I have received this morning the european version of

53.Luigi's Mansion 2 (2)
59540915.png
53.png

If someone wants it, PM me :)
59540915.png

carona

Nintenbro
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
laytonvsaceattorney.webs.com
XP
Country
France
But you can delete the one you dont want to keep. For example i kept the japanese stationary of Fire Emblem and not the european one.

Actually, you can keep the two versions from the same Stationery. It's a bit tricky, but if it is the only way... I've tested it already, and with success. From NeoGaf:

So, the Delete Stationery function actually has a practical use it besides helping people that don't care about catching them all. If you set things up right, it will let you keep/use all versions of any stationery that have regional differences. All you have to do is have a version of each stationery in your mailbox. (It's easier if you favorite each version for quick access.)

For example, if you want to use the FallBlox stationery, but you live in the US and have already had the Crashmo version overwrite it, all you have to do is delete the Crashmo stationery from your stationery list (note: NOT the note you received the stationery from) and then look at your note with the FallBlox...View full quote

Reactions: thunder.echoes

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I read this on GameFaqs, maybe it is useful:

Today I got a notification of two new stationeries for Japan - both from Dillon's Rolling Western (or just "The Rolling Western"as it's known in Japan). You have to buy the game to get them though, and I don't want the game, so this is just a heads up. I presume they're just going to varients of the American ones.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
I checked it out, and it's true.
But, how good is that game?
I never bothered getting it, though.

Also, Fire Emblem Stationary is awaiting on European 3DS's, but I already have this game on my Japanese 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol