Hacking Swap Save Data From Exploited Switch To Legit Updated?

cagycee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best Idea I got is to exploit the other switch in airplane mode and use homebrew. But Nintendo and their "logs".

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so was i. I had a same from the atelier switch game and i transferred it over no problem, i dont think saves are locked.

Now i uderstand that theres the native save data transfer support but of course the origin system has to be updated so i need the workaround method please

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i uderstand that theres the native save data transfer support but of course the origin system has to be updated so i need the workaround method please

ok this is gonna be a bit intense, what you need to do is insert your sd card into your computer, through some kind of dongle or slot, then find the save content, now this is where it gets tricky, you click " copy" and then transfer it to the new sd and hit " paste"

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is gonna be a bit intense, what you need to do is insert your sd card into your computer, through some kind of dongle or slot, then find the save content, now this is where it gets tricky, you click " copy" and then transfer it to the new sd and hit " paste"

Ok i need to know exactly where at cuz if im copying from edizon then im gonna have to copy to ever convoluted “Nintendo” folder

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just FYI, if you try to do this for an online game like splatoon, you may be at risk for a ban. I transferred splatoon 2 saves from my banned switch to my clean one and got banned, so transfer at your own risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat