SvSIP: use your DS as a phone!

radzuky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WEll mine is working just fine with voipstunt and voipbuster... BUT!! did anyone got it working with sipphone? id like to know....

snakeslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF is the problem? Its like no matter what version I run,,, it just hangs with a black screen..... the newest version hangs with a SvSIP logo... but thats it....

DN_Kira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works for me, but I have a few questions. I called my phone, and it said unknown number, Why ??? and Is VoIPBuster really free ?? I dont want to get charged A LOT just for this.

Thank You!!!

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States

samuelv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I posted a new version with this functionalities libw11.free.fr:
- New interface of numpad.
- Managing of DTMF for IVR.
- Should be correct problem in authentication step with some provider (e.g. BroadWorks)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I post a new version with this functionalities libw11.free.fr:
- New interface of numpad.
- Managing of DTMF for IVR.
- Should be correct problem in authentication step with some provider (e.g. BroadWorks)
Thanks for all of the updates man, they're greatly appreciated!!!
happy.gif

wub.gif

mafelo7

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Samuel, thank you for your work and excellent application !
As you know I'm one of the users having same problem than zone7 , with 2 NDS Lite, one working and the other with the arm9_wifi error when connecting. Both working with games, connecting with each other, but one of them cannot connect ussing svsip. Not able to find the diffrence !
I just tested your version from today and doesn't work to me: I get a black screen in both NDS.
cry.gif

TX

nolanvoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
[Do you know why this app does not work for some people? I keep getting black screens.

it seems that having your SSID broadcast disabled keeps homebrew apps from working. but as for 2 ds's... are both of them using the same connection? its entirely possible for them to be using different networks

mafelo7

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you nolanvoid, but I have both in my table with a single router. I guess you mean SSID bradcast in the router, which is already done and allowing black NDSLite to work. I transferred the wifi configuration from the black to the white NDS. Both works ok with Nintengo games, but only white one has problems with svsip. I downloaded Diagnose (http://www.nintendo-users.bolhost.com/portal/diagnose-df28.html) and confirmed that the white NDS doesn't pass the wifi test "Connecting to AP Failed". Perhaps is something simple, and the difference is there but I tried all what I was able to imagine. Obviously, there is something inside some NDSs that produce this behavious, to me and many others I saw in several forums. Would be good if we solve it (I have one working, so really no needed for myself).
cool.gif

Thanks and regards

[Alpha]-0mega-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a problem too.
I can't seem to login with my username (which uses brackets [ ] and dashes - )

It gives me an ''invalid sip bladiebla'' error.

kenohki2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Once again thank you Samuel for this program. it is a great piece of code.

I pulled down the new ver, 20070920, today because it listed DTMF as an update. So how do I get that to work. I use gizmo project (sipphone.com) for my sip provider. They require that I press 1 to answer incoming calls.

Thanks in advanced.

samuelv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

For DTMF, when the connection is established, you can press 0-9,* and # then the DTMF tones is generated on your line. I deactivated the tone in speaker.

If I understand your post, you must must press 1 to answer incoming call. But for the moment SvSIP answer automatically when an incoming call.

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work, I can hear the other end, but I can't talk through the microphone. Nothing is heard on the other end.

Is there something in the Config.txt I should edit?

nickel_work

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am still having some problems that other people were experiencing with frozen splash screens and disconnecting calls. Sometimes the program will load and other times it won't. The splash screen will freeze on the top screen and the bottom screen will be black.

When I do get the program to load I try to place a call and it disconnects after a few seconds.

I have checked that I can connect to my wireless connection, the config file and the different number combinations that have been suggested for dialing.

I also tried using a static IP address.

I am using voipbuster and have checked the account is working.

Any other options that I have overlooked?

A

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sometimes it loads sometimes it freezes.

Always start with 00.

Here's a number that works: dial 0017026489011 (pizza hut in las vegas lol)

I use voipbuster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol