acekard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
We've created a SVN server for AK RPG.
Please visit out SVN server at svn://svn.acekard.com. The account and password are "acekard" too. And becuase a bug of SVN we can't offer anonymous visit.

The code of AK RPG in SVN server is based on official releaes 4.06.

You can download source code and skins and so on from this server. TortoiseSVN is a good tool to do so. And please google for the manual.

If you want to develope on AK RPG please contact us(acekard#gmail.com) for account. And please tell us your plan.
Developers can have full access of their own access and release what they want to release, and merge good features in official release. And there also has a private forum to share information about devlopment on SVN. You will got the password after you have your own account on SVN.

Thank you all and sorry for my poor English.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your English is perfectly understandable. Thank you for keeping the community informed. I'm sure there are more than a few coders out there who would like to take advantage of your product's open source nature, and I'm hoping great things will come out of it. I actually plan on my next flash card being an AK RPG, just because of the open-source aspect.

recover

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is great news.
Even better, interested developers can get their own account and commit changes directly to svn.
yaynds.gif

Keep it up.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.