Homebrew svdt: save data explorer/manager

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@suloku
I had trouble when getting out of some vc games,when I press start,the bottom screen shows red,
and won't get back to HBL.then I will have to use combine keys to leave.

I'm on New 3ds 10.2.0-28J,Ninjhax2.5

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hmm , SVDT is working good on 10.1 sysand

but now i tried to restore the edited save for pokemon shuffle on my other 3DS which is 9.2 sysnand and the launched the exploit on 10.2 emunand
got the save , edit it , and returned it ( i disabled the anti restore system ) but the game told me the save is corrupted

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the save , edit it , and returned it ( i disabled the anti restore system ) but the game told me the save is corrupted
you should try making a new file in Pokémon Shuffle, save it, then restore it with anti-anti savegame restore enabled. unless that's what you did.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
you should try making a new file in Pokémon Shuffle, save it, then restore it with anti-anti savegame restore enabled. unless that's what you did.
it's been long time i used this , so maybe i forgot how to use it
the first thing i done after i launched the app i disabled the anti restore , then exit the program , opened FTP and got the file and edit it , then send it back

then open SVDT again and disabled the anti restore again , then went to the edited file and pressed Y then select

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been long time i used this , so maybe i forgot how to use it
the first thing i done after i launched the app i disabled the anti restore , then exit the program , opened FTP and got the file and edit it , then send it back

then open SVDT again and disabled the anti restore again , then went to the edited file and pressed Y then select
your game save might have been corrupted using FTP. try copying your save over by putting your SD card into your computer instead.

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me, does this work in gateway classic mode emunand? Thanks!

(Loading HBL with homemenuhax and then this homebrew)

EDIT: With Pokemon X

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to back up replays from the main Pokémon games?
You mean the "videos" from your battles ? I don't think so, PKHex doesn't allow it and afaik you need to do some manips to decrypt your video files before being able to edit them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, btw how are you?