Status
Not open for further replies.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously hope it's Smash, the fact that Smashhax was released not too long ago gives me hope.

I'd hate to have to buy Pokemon for this.

I've been meaning to try the 3DS Pokemon games. I just prefer the GB/GBA so much. When I used to have an American O3DS, I had Pokemon X, and the in-town gameplay was horrible. It wasn't bird's eye view and you were on skates. I know that sounds so small, but it killed my mood. lmao

I don't even want to pirate 3DS games. I just want that dynamic recompiler support in emulators. Lol.

Sames, plus I want an American and Japanese emuNAND. Pretty much all 3 regions in my system. PAL sysNAND for the games I've already bought, American so I can just go to Gamestop and play my region's games (I figured compatibility would be better than RegionFOUR, especially with newer games) and a Japanese emuNAND for imports, like Monster Hunter X.

Last edited by Selim873,

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"IF" it isnt a fake, it would be logical if its a game which gives you permissions to a service, we dont have with ninjhax 2.1. In this case NS service, but i dont find any game with NS service access(if there is any one)

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already said we don't need CN. :P
Well its a good thing I said "game less obscure than" CN. If I wasn't clear I just meant something with more than like 200 copies in existence. Or something that won't get pulled from the eshop. Maybe it will be Sticker Star and it'll finally get some sales!

djbrianz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit when I saw we needed a gamecart sadness came.... :(. Mass we know you want to keep it as a secret for now but can you tell us if its a regular ds game or a 3ds game?And how much time of coding would it take if you figure everything out?

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh shit when I saw we needed a gamecart sadness came.... :(. Mass we know you want to keep it as a secret for now but can you tell us if its a regular ds game or a 3ds game?And how much time of coding would it take if you figure everything out?

Definitely a 3DS game.
And, while the goal *seems* to be closer than before, the golden rule still applies: it'll be done when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk