Hacking [SUPPORT] rxTools Official technical support thread

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
most retail carts require at least 6.x encryption, which 4.x sysnand cannot read. You need to update sysnand to at least 6.x if you want to play that cart on both hacked sets (using rxtools) and normal sets (9.9 sysnand)
Can i install mset exploit on 9.2 i have a cubic ninja copy and a ds flashcard

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, you mean you've been able to access your notifications on emuNand 9.9 with rxTools 2.6 and 3.0b6? How didja do that?
I actually use gateway so it doesn't affect me, but I just tested with rxtools 3.0b4 on 9.6 emunand and notifications and friend list work fine. No idea about 9.9 emunand though.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to make sure before continuing to make sure I don't mess up. I have a 9.2.0-20U updated with sysupdater and have download the 6.x mset settings file "0004001000021000.cia". Can I install this with Big blue menu or do I have to use FBI. I got so used to Big blue that FBI seems complicated to use. And can I install this in gateway sysnand mode OR does would it be advised to use pasta cfw to downgrade it to 6.x settings?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just want to make sure before continuing to make sure I don't mess up. I have a 9.2.0-20U updated with sysupdater and have download the 6.x mset settings file "0004001000021000.cia". Can I install this with Big blue menu or do I have to use FBI. I got so used to Big blue that FBI seems complicated to use. And can I install this in gateway sysnand mode OR does would it be advised to use pasta cfw to downgrade it to 6.x settings?
You can use BBM, it doesn't matter which CIA installer you choose. You can install it while in gateway sysnand mode, doesn't matter either

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How can i downgrade Mset on 9.2 using rxTools i have msetdg.bin but i don´t know how to downgrade can anybody help me?

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i downgrade Mset on 9.2 using rxTools i have msetdg.bin but i don´t know how to downgrade can anybody help me?

If you are using the rxtools download file just go in the menu by holding L or R (can't remember) and then choose to downgrade the mset. But I think that one is 4.x which is why above I asked how to use the 6.x. So look above if you wanted to use 6.x mset and download the file with 3dnus. I think pakrett gave the version and cia file to download in a previous post.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i downgraded using rxtools options but i cant install the mset it says that is installed with a ds flashcard but when i go to ds profile it boots ds profile and with qr codw it says error and kick me to home menu

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use BBM, it doesn't matter which CIA installer you choose. You can install it while in gateway sysnand mode, doesn't matter either

Can anyone verify the md5 of the 6.x mset? The md5 I have is 0C0B7C825E06A9DD4025E831A9AF028B

When using BBM in gateway sysnand mode I an getting an invalid error.

Edit: Went ahead and used FBI instead and deleted the system apps and then installed the 6.x one. Works now launching rxtools. A tip for others is that on first load after it installs data it may not load to rxmode and get stuck with the screen turning colors with horizontal striping. Just power off and launch again and it boots properly.

Last edited by Cavioe,
Reactions: samiam144

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anybody help me i downgraded the mset on my 9.2 3ds using rxtools but now i can´t install the mset to boot rxtools i used the 2.6 version of rxinstaller and the 3.0 one
but when i go to ds profile it launch without the exploit and when i try to downgrade the mset it says that my mset is already downgraded

joshiishii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed a eur cia on us using rxtools2.6, upon opening the game it prompts "error blablabla turn off the 3ds". Is this a region problem? Pretty sure the checksum was correct

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone verify the md5 of the 6.x mset? The md5 I have is 0C0B7C825E06A9DD4025E831A9AF028B

When using BBM in gateway sysnand mode I an getting an invalid error.

Edit: Went ahead and used FBI instead and deleted the system apps and then installed the 6.x one. Works now launching rxtools. A tip for others is that on first load after it installs data it may not load to rxmode and get stuck with the screen turning colors with horizontal striping. Just power off and launch again and it boots properly.
how do you deleted the system apps? with devmenu or fbi?

albaboi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys,
i'm on emunand 9.9 and am trying to go online with pokemon alpha sapphire but its not working. I tried to readd my network settings on RX3ds mode and it doesn't want to connect. Any ideas?

joshiishii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone tried playing Bravely default in v2.6? This particular game just wont run. Keep getting the "error has occurred hold down power button" even tho i used 2 diff dumps

Tsuku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a strange problem. Everything working for me, but now I want access e-shop, and it says that I must update te system first, when im already on latest fw. In emunand settings says "RX3D 4.5.0-8E" not 9.9. Update always failed. What the hell is going on? Sorry for bad english :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.