Country
Switzerland

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tried both rxtools.net and github, everytime I re downloaded firmware.bin file = 3,568,640 bytes, even tried to run gateway msett and run new rx msett again, re delete rx folder on sd card... still [....x..], or some thing wrong with my Japan device?
Did you delete the rxTools folder from your SD card before trying the github download?

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes, everytime i delete the rxTools folder for new install :(
You may would like to get those files from one that already installed.
Get this rxTools.dat and the rxTools folder, along with his firmware.bin.
Do not ask for those publicly, ask someone with PM.
Note: I have problem with network so please not contact me for those.

Reactions: caytung07

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have rxTools region free version on my US console, Iinstalled some EUR cias non region free, how can I fix the problem this games aren't showing in emunand or they show always as gift? I'm starting then through bigbluemenu when then don' appear in emunand :(

z m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, if I update my sysnand via cartridge to 6.3, will my current emunand with rxtools be deleted or not work?

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, if I update my sysnand via cartridge to 6.3, will my current emunand with rxtools be deleted or not work?
Your emunand is installed in your SD card. Just remove your sdcard and cartridge update your 3ds. Your emunand will be intact

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rxTools region free version on my US console, Iinstalled some EUR cias non region free, how can I fix the problem this games aren't showing in emunand or they show always as gift? I'm starting then through bigbluemenu when then don' appear in emunand :(
Region free is not 100% perfect, so, we need to wait for another update. =/

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thank you! Going to give it a shot right now
Good luck! =) think in your sysnand as a "launcher" for your emunand. As long as you have a exploitable version (4.x to 9.2) your emunand should be fine in your sdcard. Just remember to ALWAYS TAKE OFF your SD card when you format your sysnand. [emoji4]

Reactions: z m

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want try installing legit cia on my old o3ds xl that i dont use, is it possible to install fbi in sysnand with rxtools 2.6 ? I dont see any option.. any help injecting fbi would be very nice :)

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I want try installing legit cia on my old o3ds xl that i dont use, is it possible to install fbi in sysnand with rxtools 2.6 ? I dont see any option.. any help injecting fbi would be very nice :)
Injecting it to SysNAND is supported. Still i suggest you to take most care when dealing with SysNAND.
BTW, FBI doesn't support 4.x FW very much. So if yours is 4.x, get your PBT-CFW for those.

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Injecting it to SysNAND is supported. Still i suggest you to take most care when dealing with SysNAND.
BTW, FBI doesn't support 4.x FW very much. So if yours is 4.x, get your PBT-CFW for those.

thank you for your reply, i want to do this bec i have 2 X o3DS xl and one new 3ds xl zelda 9.0

so i want try for fun .... Plus the O3DS xl is hard moded .... so no big deal :)

i see 4.5 is not well supported by fbi, so should i update sysnand to 9.2 ? (i have original cubic ninja, Gwcard and sky3ds)
please how to inject fbi on sysnand with rxtools, there no option to choice inject sysnand or emunan on 2.6 ....

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
thank you for your reply, i want to do this bec i have 2 X o3DS xl and one new 3ds xl zelda 9.0

so i want try for fun .... Plus the O3DS xl is hard moded .... so no big deal :)

i see 4.5 is not well supported by fbi, so should i update sysnand to 9.2 ? (i have original cubic ninja, Gwcard and sky3ds)
please how to inject fbi on sysnand with rxtools, there no option to choice inject sysnand or emunan on 2.6 ....
No need to update it to 9.2, 9.0 is already enough for FBI. Those FBI options in to rxTools are in "Other Options". Suggest you back up our nand carefully first.

JoelLouviere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
How do you get into "Devmode"? I don't see any option for it on the rxTools menu and so far from googling everywhere I've seen nothing about how to get into it. I'm using the rxTools for Pasta.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
How do you get into "Devmode"? I don't see any option for it on the rxTools menu and so far from googling everywhere I've seen nothing about how to get into it. I'm using the rxTools for Pasta.
rxTools 2.6 have no "DevMode" now. It already merged AGB ones. If what you want is running in sysNAND go get it. (Note: I've never used the DevMode.)

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No need to update it to 9.2, 9.0 is already enough for FBI. Those FBI options in to rxTools are in "Other Options". Suggest you back up our nand carefully first.

i want ti inject Fbi on o3DS xl 4.5 !! not to new 3ds :)

i know where is the inject option but HOW to inject in sysnand not emunand !!! please :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1