Hacking Superkey + SuperCard miniSD help

pastrami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following the board pretty closely the last couple of days, trying to absorb as much as possible before I jump in and play with my NDS.
One thing I noticed was there are many threads/post re: how to flash the using a SuperCard miniSD and a SuperPass 2 but not too much with the SuperKey.

I know it's not required to put 'flashme' onto the NDS with a superkey since it's plug n' play but I was wondering if I wanted how would I got about?

What steps are skipped?

1. Insert SuperKey, boot up NDS, and install the isram.
2. Update Supercard with latest firmware and whatever ROM you want.
3. Plug supercard into NDS with superkey still inserted.
4. Boot up the supercard, follow the onscreen instructions and lastly short SL1 for the flash.

Is that sort of the geist of it? Any opinions is greatly appreciated.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your Supercard into the ds, and then put the super key into the ds, and then turn the ds on. That is it. You will be in the SC's nds mode. Select the flashme file and then follow instructions. I think you press X, B, X, B, and then it will say to short the SL1

pastrami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your Supercard into the ds, and then put the super key into the ds, and then turn the ds on. That is it. You will be in the SC's nds mode. Select the flashme file and then follow instructions. I think you press X, B, X, B, and then it will say to short the SL1

weird, when I put the superkey and supercard in and boot up, it goes to the normal NDS menu and the SC's nds mode. Is there something special I need to do?

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you use the superkey with supercard sd (or mini sd) it will automatically pass any menus and go straight to the supercard menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I will still jump onto yours :D, from time to time Psi :evil::D