Hypnotoad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im telling you after a couple weeks the splash just popped up. I have firmware 1.62 which came with the card, no firmware upgrades or homebrew apps have been run. Only thing i did was new sup card software patchers. Only things i did different before that nite was the animal crossing thing i mentioned and i loaded a gba game from the realtime save feature, but i didnt actually have a save so the screen turned white and i did a hard reboot. Its only like a 4 second difference on the boot up, it sucks but it doesnt effect the gameplay so... . But it did change!

That's the wackiest thing I've heard.

godbuns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heres a bit of an update to my situation no sure if its relevant or not but anyway... One thing i forgot to mention about the first time i started getting the splash screen come up is that i carried it to work with me in a bag with frozen burritos and the ds was really cold when i took it out (thats the first time i seen the splash screen) . Today i came to work and had the ds in my bag with my lunch from the fridge, and it took long as hell to start up....so maybe cold has a bad effect on the supercard...the ds itself started up fine it was the supercard again that seemed to have an issue.

raaamesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ty for the videos i have seen many people crying about splash screens saying they suck, i thought the would last longer but from seeing your videos i can see for me it will not be a problem when i get a pass device. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021