Supercard slot2 software v2.60 and firmware v1.80

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Castlevania POR works but if you press pause at the beginning bit then it crashes/freezes. However, if you play it through without pressing pause it crashes when you get to Wind at the bit when you press up to find out the tasks you are meant to do. It maybe just my SCSD but I've tried the settings Restart: Y / Trim: Y / Faster Game Play: Y / Enable "Patch Cartridge Access" Compatibility: High.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Dude, there will never be a fix for it. Just get an R4 with a Jpn Kingston. Or better yet, buy the damn game, it's worth every penny.

soul31

Trophies
XP
Country
DjoeNtje
Which sd card u get? I`ve got only kingston 256 mb and game is highly unplayable. I know its worth but i live in poland handheld games here are damn expensive.... 179 pln for castlevania por .

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try enabling the cheat box when patching, you don't have to use the cheats but maybe the cheat engine itself may cure a timing issue with the slower sd/mini setups ... i can not test it out myself as VaniaPOR always ran fine on my sc micro+cf's

Duckeh

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried cheats with Digimon World DS (U)? I've only tried cheating in two games. Digimon and Pokemon Pearl. It worked fine in Pokemon but when I load Digimon with the cheats, the menu doesn't pop up at the start. Then, when I try to activate the cheat menu, the screen gets all garbled o.o I have no idea what i'm doing wrong. I even tried removing most of the cheats from it but nothing worked.

Any help? o.o

*edits*

Same thing happening with Lunar Knights :\

*edits again*

Got it working now o.o All I needed to do was format the card. Should have tried that earlier >>

sylver78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@sylver78 download the standard SD version.
Thanks, it's working great with my supercard miniSD
smile.gif

Anyway I'll get a R4DS soon so I will soon stop using my supercard
wink.gif
(As i'm not playing GBA games)

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arrrghh!!
i cant upgrade my supercard mini SD. It always says data verify error. I did download the standard SD version too... ive been formatting back and forth and still no luck!!!
Damn it. I had a problem updating 1.70 too last time but in the end, i managed to update it successfully...grrrr!!!

dre111nl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the output (patched files) of previous versions (2.56, 2.58) run on firmware 1.80 (1.81) or do I have to output all files all over again in V2.60?

Thanks for your reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks