)

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have question about supercard sdhc, do I need to patch games before copying them into microsd, (i heard that there is some patch mode), and what would be the best settings for microsd 4 gb kingston japan (because im planning to buy that supercard).

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
No you don't have to patch any roms on slot-1 carts.. 'patch mode' on scds-1 refers to a setting on the actual scds1 rom options, this is done on the fly in memory and leaves the clean rom untouched, basically this gives access to all the advanced features, otherwise the rom is run in 'clean mode' where the advanced options are not available.

You may want to trim the roms though before you put them on the memory card to save space.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I heard that that supercard have some kind of testing the speed of microsd, does it show recommended speed that you must switch in options or something and then games work better on sdhc cards ?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the unboxing video, I think you might want to work on maybe using narration in the future? I wish I had a decent cam myself
frown.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that that supercard have some kind of testing the speed of microsd, does it show recommended speed that you must switch in options or something and then games work better on sdhc cards ?
It does, it's a menu option. Don't hijack this necroed thread(damned necrophiliacs), either go find the appropriate thread(hint SEARCH) or start a new one, but expect to get slagged if there was an relatively recent existent thread on the subject.

The card defaults to a speed of 3 when it's first started(slow), but like I wrote there's a menu option that will run a check on the card and set it to that speed IIRC, e.g. my Kingston 2GB Japan card got set to 25, the 1GB Kingston cards get set to 30 IIRC. It's worked fine on every ROM that I've tried, but I don't have the problematic ones to test ATM...

@jesterscourt
It's a necroed thread BTW. He also needs to learn the fundamentals of adequate lighting amd camera stabilization...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol