Supercard SDHC Video

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by xaznwi3rd0, Oct 14, 2007.

Oct 14, 2007

Supercard SDHC Video by xaznwi3rd0 at 7:37 PM (1,404 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. xaznwi3rd0
    OP

Newcomer xaznwi3rd0 Advanced Member

United States
  2. sylux92

Member sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Why dont you post a link?

3. bazzi_h

Member bazzi_h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It would help if you posted a link [​IMG]

edit: looks like someone beat me to the punch

4. HackNeyed

Newcomer HackNeyed Member

Australia
  5. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    I have question about supercard sdhc, do I need to patch games before copying them into microsd, (i heard that there is some patch mode), and what would be the best settings for microsd 4 gb kingston japan (because im planning to buy that supercard).

6. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    No you don't have to patch any roms on slot-1 carts.. 'patch mode' on scds-1 refers to a setting on the actual scds1 rom options, this is done on the fly in memory and leaves the clean rom untouched, basically this gives access to all the advanced features, otherwise the rom is run in 'clean mode' where the advanced options are not available.

You may want to trim the roms though before you put them on the memory card to save space.

7. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    I heard that that supercard have some kind of testing the speed of microsd, does it show recommended speed that you must switch in options or something and then games work better on sdhc cards ?

8. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    Thanks for the unboxing video, I think you might want to work on maybe using narration in the future? I wish I had a decent cam myself [​IMG]

9. cutterjohn

Member cutterjohn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It does, it's a menu option. Don't hijack this necroed thread(damned necrophiliacs), either go find the appropriate thread(hint SEARCH) or start a new one, but expect to get slagged if there was an relatively recent existent thread on the subject.

The card defaults to a speed of 3 when it's first started(slow), but like I wrote there's a menu option that will run a check on the card and set it to that speed IIRC, e.g. my Kingston 2GB Japan card got set to 25, the 1GB Kingston cards get set to 30 IIRC. It's worked fine on every ROM that I've tried, but I don't have the problematic ones to test ATM...

@jesterscourt
    It's a necroed thread BTW. He also needs to learn the fundamentals of adequate lighting amd camera stabilization...