Hacking Supercard SD, running DS games

Wiiucoop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to boot NDS games off slot-2 on my DS Phat with flashme. I am using the SuperCard MiniSD and so far I tried 3 games, mario kart ds, NewSuperMarioBros, and 64 DS. All of them gave me a white screen except for Mario 64 DS.

Do any of you have any tips for me?

EDIT: tested with other games, including rom hacks for those games that didnt work, and somehow those rom hacks worked.

Last edited by Wiiucoop,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What software are you using to patch the games? Some of those caused problems for some carts but as Supercard was the last GBA slot device standing (mid 2009, the last others being early 2009) then none of those should have been a problem.

That said I have to ask why? There are far better ways of running DS games out there. It is never going to be anything like a good way of doing things that I would look at today whereas just about any DS slot thing that you can get to boot will play the majority of the DS library with minimal hassles (possibly even drag and drop).

I don't know what goes with ROM hacks and the GBA slot supercards. I can see there being a problem if the ROM hacks rebuild the game in a way the patcher program is not expecting (which is exceedingly likely).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Slow wifi ack