Supercard SD 'Forgets' saves

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by darkNiGHTS, Mar 10, 2009.

1. darkNiGHTS
    OP

darkNiGHTS Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2007
    United States
    I am trying to use my Supercard SD to play Mother 3, but whenever I leave it off for an hour it forgets the game save. Is the save not getting written to the SD card or something? Also, when that happens I have to rewrite the game to the memory. Is that normal? Or should the game stay in the memory until you load a new one.

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Go to the Supercard website and read the FAQ. In short, the *.sav file is never updated unless you manually update it yourself.

3. darkNiGHTS
    OP

darkNiGHTS Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2007
    United States
    I couldn't find any information about it on the official website, but I did find something on pockethaven. However, when I press L+R+A+Select nothing seems to happen. How do I know it registered?

4. darkNiGHTS
    OP

darkNiGHTS Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2007
    United States
    L+R+A+Select is doing absolutely nothing and that's the only thing I can find on the web. I have the latest firmware and everything.

5. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    If L+R+A+Select does nothing, then try the QPC method of saving. Power off, power back on quickly in GBA mode, press Right to get to the Saver tab, navigate to your *.sav file, and press A twice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice