Supercard Mini SD download not working

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by supermayo8a, Oct 12, 2015.

1. supermayo8a
    OP

supermayo8a Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Mexico
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Hi! My friend recently gave me the Supercard Mini SD for my gba. i'm trying to install some ROMS but the download site for the software needed doesnt exist anymore. Is there another place to get it?

2. thaddius

thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

May 5, 2008
    Canada
  3. supermayo8a
    OP

supermayo8a Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Mexico
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Thanks a lot! :)

4. thaddius

May 5, 2008
    Canada
  5. thaddius

May 5, 2008
    Canada
    Turns out I linked to the wrong software. Here's the correct one. I'm moving it to the GBA Supercard section too as I type so that future generations will be able to find it. Also I noticed that someone on Reddit found Supercard's index of software in case there's anything else you're missing.

6. supermayo8a
    OP

supermayo8a Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Mexico
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Thanks again, I encountered another problem

My supercard was working perfectly fine until I formatted the SD card. Now, everytime I put it in the Supercard it says "not find the SD Please turn off the GBA"
    I'm guessing it has to do with the firmware, but I don't know how to install it and even how to find it.
    I tried moving the SD around so it would make contact, but nothing. It seems odd because this just happened when I formatted
    I turned on while holding L+R and it says "Test SD/MMC, SD/MMC error, error code: 03"
    My SC version is 1.85

7. Goatsie666

Goatsie666 Head Smithy

Oct 26, 2014
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    thats not the kernel. thats just the patching software. i need the kernel please.

8. hankwebb01

hankwebb01 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2016
    Ok, so I need help. I got my supercard mini sd today, and it just doesn't seem to work. When I play the cartridge, you see the gameboy startup screen, and then everything goes white. I