Hacking Supercard Lite Rumble microSD questions

waldfee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I received a Supercars Lite Rumble for DS and although I have read a lot oh instructions and forums I could not find answers for these questions:

1. How can I save and load a gamestate during gameplay? Is there a shortcut?
2. I know that the rumble series do not have GBA support, but I have read that small roms do work. Actually, I have one specific GB rom I want to play and the instructions suggest to put the file unconverted on the microSD card. But the file does not show up in my Game list at all. Do I need a emulator or additional software?
3. Is there a shortcut to go back to the main menu of Supercard? I want to switch between games without using the Power button. The shortcut L+R+Select+Start only reloads the game.
4. Is there a way to add REAL rumble in the game? I read that the Slot-2 device only rumbles if assigned Buttons are pressed. Is there a way to let Mario Kart rumble if I crash into a car for instance?

Sorry for the many questions. Thank you for your feedback!

waldfee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out how to play GB games with the lameboy emulator, so the remaining issue is the gamestate saving and the question regarding rumble support...

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only real rumble support is for Metroid Pinball as far as I remember, and that requires an IPS patch file.

The slot-2 Supercards do not have real-time saving for DS games, sorry.

You can return to the menu with L+R+ABXY as long as you patched the game with restart support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute