Supercard EOS DS ONE evolution sp6

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Sephiroxas, Dec 7, 2010.

Dec 7, 2010
  1. Sephiroxas
    OP

Newcomer Sephiroxas Newbie

United States
    Ok, here's the deal: I got a Supercard DS ONE SDHC, i just downloaded the RIGHT OS for it, it was the good file, but when I copy them on my SD card (Sandisk 8gb ultra micro sdhc), and I put the card in the ds (lite): I just see a sort of brown-beige window with only ``text`` in it, and then when I press A: black screen with some words mixed with each other on the left corner at the top.
    When I click start there this item 0, 1, 2... list.

What the hell is happening here, (every thing worked fine with the other OS's )?

2. rpss

Newcomer rpss Newbie

Canada
    I never met this before. I also use a Kingston 8gb microsd. I suggest you double check you download the right OS.

3. 9th_Sage

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Make SURE that you downloaded the SDHC version of the OS. That sounds a lot like what I remember happening when you use the regular version on the SDHC version of the card.

4. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    While I may be reading your post wrong, it can also be a problem due to the compilation of DSTWO skins pre-packed (silver and pink, I believe). There was one time where I downloaded a skin and copied the skin folder over to the Micro SD card. Loaded it up and experienced a text-only problem. No pictures, no nothing in the background. Just some randomly colored skin interfaces. Though, I could still navigate through the Menu.

Then again, it can also be the fact that you downloaded the incorrect version of EOS SP6. Remember, there are two types of DSONE's. One of the DSONE's is an old version, while the other is a version that is somewhat "new."

I think you should check your DSONE. Look at the DSONE pic on the DSONE. Try to find "SDHC" somewhere on there. If it says "SDHC" then download the SDHC EOS SP6 version.

Try locating "ENG" (stands for English) or "CHS" (stands for Chinese). Some DSONE flash carts are English versions and some are Chinese versions.

5. Sephiroxas
    OP

Newcomer Sephiroxas Newbie

United States
    DANG IT, how the hell did I miss the SDHC thing, dang i'm so stupid. Anyway, thanx for all of you, this was so stupid i... i.... i'm speechless. [​IMG] [​IMG]