Supercard DSTWO Plus

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by limner, Jan 25, 2016.

1. limner
    OP

limner Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Italy
    Hi

anyone use this flash card? (http://eng.supercard.sc/)

I've a new3ds with 9.2 os, can it be used to run ds and 3ds backup copied files?

Thanks to everyone

2. aos10
    This message by aos10 has been removed from public view by Minox, Jan 27, 2016, Reason: Picture spam.
    Jan 25, 2016
  3. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    As long as you use the files downloaded in the zip on their website your good. I have a ds2+ for about 3 months now. Although I autoboot using rxtools on my n3ds I still use my ds2+ gw mode for testing rom edits/hacks on working on and it works fine

4. kiwiis

kiwiis キウィイス

Sep 8, 2015
    Not entirely true. I'm pretty sure they had to pull one update from their site because GW's bricking code was triggered...

You're basically stuck on an outdated GW FW because SC is never going to figure out how to include newer versions without causing bricks.

Last edited by kiwiis, Jan 27, 2016
  5. wsquan171

wsquan171 GBAtemp Regular

GBAtemp Patron
    wsquan171 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 14, 2015
    China
    I won't recommend ds2+. You can setup a cfw for free. If you really want a flashcard, choose gateway or sky3ds. If you want one to play ds roms and simulation, buy ds2. Your 3ds will probably got bricked due to the nature of how ds2+ supports CFW.

kiwiis likes this.
  6. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    One man dies and the whole town is scared to open their doors.
    If you stay on the version of gw launcher provided you will be fine