somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I also made a Xenofile Plugin here http://filetrip.net/f22027-Xenofile-Plugin...-SCDS2-1-0.html

Icon
xenofile.png

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DoomRavager said:
Is there a reason why an older version of NESDS needs to be used as a plugin with the DSTwo as opposed to the latest version?
Not that I know of (what version are you referring to BTW??) - it could be that when NESDS was first tested out in the early days of the thread v1.0 was the only one available at the time

If there is a newer version around (seems like the 'official NesDS site doesn't exist anymore) - perhaps you could test it out & let us know the result (as well as a link to the newer version perhaps), & if it works find then the first post can be updated

DoomRavager

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CannonFoddr said:
DoomRavager said:
Is there a reason why an older version of NESDS needs to be used as a plugin with the DSTwo as opposed to the latest version?
Not that I know of (what version are you referring to BTW??) - it could be that when NESDS was first tested out in the early days of the thread v1.0 was the only one available at the time

If there is a newer version around (seems like the 'official NesDS site doesn't exist anymore) - perhaps you could test it out & let us know the result (as well as a link to the newer version perhaps), & if it works find then the first post can be updated

I'm referring to the version at http://filetrip.net/f11531-NesDS-for-DStwo-1-0.html, which even refers to itself as an older version. I guess I'll try and find and test a newer version once my DSTwo arrives from ShopTemp.

bootpod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
OK - Had some free time, so here's some more 'Requested Icons' pluginsThe following I've not tested the Emulators - but the plugin should be OK

Can someone point me in the right direction.

I've loaded the DS Drum Machine Plugin to my DSTwo following all instructions, but after selecting it from the plugins screen It only shows on the top screen (bottom screen black). I searched the plugins posts but no joy, I couldn't find evidence of anyone else having problems.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Any ideas how to fix this?

In the above post by CannonFoddr he has added "(I get 'failed to initialise' error message)" next to the plugin, is this something to do with the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work