Supercard DSTwo From Realhotstuff

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by blurx, Apr 8, 2011.

Apr 8, 2011

Supercard DSTwo From Realhotstuff by blurx at 7:58 AM (1,665 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. blurx
    OP

Newcomer blurx Member

United States
    I asked them if they were preupdated to work on the 3DS out of the box and they said yes. I found it suspicious, since I couldn't find anything about anyone ordering from there and having it work out of the box, only through updating it on a regular DS/lite. Anyone bought from them recently?

2. Jugarina

Member Jugarina GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well they are a good shop and I have dealt with them many times in the past and everything went well but I don't believe they will come with the updated firmware and EOS.

I think the person you spoke with misunderstood you or responded incorrectly. I am almost certain that has not changed and you will have to update them first to work.

3. blurx
    OP

Newcomer blurx Member

United States
    Is it likely they would open it and update it manually? How does updating the card work exactly anyways? Once you run the EOS and firmware on it once, then will you be able to just use a different microSD card with the same EOS and FW and it will still work?

4. Jugarina

United States
    No, opening and updating any software would be very unlikely as most of their products are shipped out directly from their warehouse.

Updating the software is pretty easy you just copy/paste pretty much. They got just about everything you need over at filetrip.

Each micro sd card you use would have to have the updated EOS and firmware on It. That information is read directly off the micro card and not the 3DS.

So basically your last question is correct and that's the way It works.

5. blurx
    OP

Newcomer blurx Member

United States
    I received it today and surprisingly it worked out of the box. The box the Superard came in was already opened so perhaps they really did update it.

6. Jugarina

United States
    Well that was unexpected, you must have got one that was from the actual shop made 3DS ready. That was nice of them. Have fun.

7. blurx
    OP

Newcomer blurx Member

United States
    Is there any way to make the game guide already loaded? This is getting annoying seeing that it loaded once already, but still has to keep loading every time you want to view it.

8. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    not that i know of, sorry

9. Net_Bastard

Member Net_Bastard GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I bought mine from RHS, but that was when the latest EOS was 1.08.

10. jgdsl

Newcomer jgdsl Member

United States
    Thanks for letting us know I just ordered one from them hopefully it will also be updated for the 3DS already once I get.