granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rasputin said:
Wonder if they can bothered to update the menu to use long file names

I've only been waiting for them to fix that on the ds-1 for @ 3years.

SC are **!!!*

"real time cheat engine, tho u can't read what the cheats are" FTW!!!!!!
QUOTE8. File Management System (Copy, Paste, Cut and Delete, long file name support).

wink.gif

Bapts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you think the extra hardware could run the opera browser without any ram extension???

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bapts said:
Do you think the extra hardware could run the opera browser without any ram extension???
Not sure if you could hack the Opera browser specifically. But it's not unreasonable to think there could be a new homebrew browser superior to any current DS/DSi browser out. Afterall, the iPlayer/DSTWO's specs are more powerful than both DS and DSi put together. (if official specs are trustworthy)

Does anyone know how much memory is in the iPlayer btw? Just curious.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Bapts said:
Not sure if you could hack the Opera browser specifically. But it's not unreasonable to think there could be a new homebrew browser superior to any current DS/DSi browser out. Afterall, the iPlayer/DSTWO's specs are more powerful than both DS and DSi put together. (if official specs are trustworthy)

I thought it was just a better processor.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not just the processor. There's a ton of little features the iPlayer had. They definitely added some memory there. Just not sure how much.

I'd actually like to know the exact specs inside the iplayer. CPU, memory, and anything else of consequence. Does anyone even know?

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that a legit company like TI wouldn't want anything to do with flashcarts... Then again, I could be wrong.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
granville said:
Bapts said:

According to the iPlayer Team, the iPlayer has an almost 400 Mhz CPU and 32 MB extra RAM.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
I'm pretty sure that a legit company like TI wouldn't want anything to do with flashcarts... Then again, I could be wrong.
I took that link out so it wouldn't be misunderstood. That was in reference to the ARM and DSP processors, not the TI products. They don't own the ARM technology.

I heard 400mhz as well. But i dunno the exact specs or the CPU types it uses.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well... You could have just said that instead...

And that would actually put the iPlayer on par with some of the lower end smartphones in terms of power.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess, I'd say Deal Extreme might get it in for $35-$40. iPlayer is $35 there anyways. I guess no one knows yet and it's not possible to tell.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had the iPlayer for awhile and dislike the fact that they don't update it. Now if the AK Team comes out with an open source cart with similar features... I so would get that.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
what am i supposed to do with my scdsonei?
although it sucks already. dont know where the cheats and realtime save etc all went to, i always use a dstt loader >>

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
what am i supposed to do with my scdsonei?
although it sucks already. dont know where the cheats and realtime save etc all went to, i always use a dstt loader >>
This is what I have to say too.
frown.gif

Well I might buy this considering the price, how the gui is, and wait will they have normal cheats now? (yeah the cheats is kinda a deal breaker why because I like to cheat when I'm bored)

Guess it is after rereading the part after it said rtc.
tongue.gif
... They better start supporting my dsone i better too or they pretty much screwed a lot of buyers. I don't care if you think they are a responsible team since there hasn't really been much updates in 2 - 3 months on the firmware. Its like once in a blue moon.
frown.gif

Wants Acekard 3i
tongue.gif
at least I would have akaio supporting it until norm leaves.
tongue.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downt worry there are sonn gonna be;
acekard 3
m3i one
r4i gba platinum golden super hdsc gba video revolution for ndsi/ndsl/nds
ez flash 6i
iTouch 3
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about tacos?