Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys I'm gonna get a DSi this next Tuesday and I've decided to get a Supercard DSonei for the "unlimited updating" and cuz i heard its good =) and i was wondering the following questions! BTW I've got to be honest and say i barely googled any of this =( but i will but i thought it would be better to get a second opinion, so here goes!

A: I can update my DSi to the latest firmware right now right ?
B: I'm still trying to figure how to update my Supercard ( I'll find eventually but still )
C: Are there any clones of the Supercard? ( cuz I'm going to get it from DX and they sometimes distribute fake flashcards and form DX its only 22.67
yaynds.gif
)

Thanx for all the help guys!

Edit: Whats a PRSAM or something like that error? and is it fixable? ( i'll try to google that 2 )

Thanx again!

ehrgeiz22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure about your other questions but I know that DX isn't an authorized reseller and people have received fake ones from them. So your best bet would be to go to the supercard website and look at the list of authorized resellers that they list. I'm going to be ordering mine sometime next week. I'd rather spend a few more dollars to ensure I get an authentic card.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
A. Yes, you can update it.
B. Put the update in the root of the card and put it in the updater (the usb thingy)
C. there are no clones, just bad cards, check the versions in the official page.

D. the PSARM error is a bug in the design of the card. there are two ways to workaround (one is in the official forum)

Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
K never mind I found out that it works on the Supercard DSone thru this method here, so would it work if I just updated the schell with the DSonei one or does the Bliss Triple Loader even work on the Supercard DSonei?

Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I kinda got it to work lol, but you have you boot it up manually =(

Well with that said I'll post the steps for you hoist20032002 (and anyone else who needs it) , but I have no clue when you posted this question though so you may already have figured out how, cuz it said that you posted only a couple minutes ago lol.

Downloading the tools

1. Download the latest DSTT firmware, with fake killer disabled preferabbly
2. Download YSMenu here, just Ctrl-F YSmenu since Yasu donesn't like people direct linking his stuff, dunno why though...
3. Download the latest Moonshell here

Setting up for Moonshell goodness!

1. Extract the DSTT firmware to the root of your SD card.
2. Extract Moonshl2.nds to anywhere you want, but the file folder must be at the root.

More Setting up for YSMenu

1. Create a folder called YSMenu on your desktop.
2. Extract the files from the YSMenu archive into the folder you just made.
3. Copy TTMENU.DAT from the root of your card to YSMenu.
4. Run "ttextract.exe" they should make two files "ttdldi.dat" and "ttpatch.dat".
5. Put these into the root of you SD card.
6. Create a YSMenu folder into the root of the SD card.
7. Put your YSMenu.nds into it and the .ini file into it.

There that should be it!

-----------------------------------------------------NOTE-----------------------------------------------------​

This was pretty much ripped from Blackiris's guide which can be found here! I only put together this guide! Now to try to autoboot this thing
tongue.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
They do actually ship within 1-3 days after placing the order, IF THE ITEM IS IN STOCK. But MOSTLY its not the case...
Shadow-Zero, yes Dealextreme has orginal SC-DsOnei. As far as I know, there are no slot 1 clone from the supercards. No worries.

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You Keeley for helping myself and others....I done everything that you instructed me to do....Everytime I try to pull up the USRCHEAT.DAT it shows them all blank except you can choose which cheats but they are blank. It takes forever to boot up...I still have not been able to do so yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging