Supercard DSONE cheats not working

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by koharu, Aug 9, 2010.

1. koharu
    OP

koharu Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2009
    Canada
    Can someone help me? I tried to do a search to see if someone else asked the same question but I couldn't find anything that related.

Anyways, I've used cheats before and they worked perfectly fine on the supercard. Recently I started playing Devil Survivor, so I nabbed the latest cheats from here and installed them the same way I did before, except nothing shows up. I go back to try my other games that have cheats on them and no cheat code menu shows up for them either anymore.

I'm confused? They're .scc files, I put them in the cheat folder, I made sure their filenames matched the corresponding games, I enabled cheats, I've updated OS, but nothing seems to work? I don't know what I did wrong.

edit: ...I think I posted this in the wrong section ;; but I can't delete the post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice