C00kies0fD00m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm looking for a vendor with Supercard DS2 stock, it seems like everyone went out of stock a few months ago and now production has stopped with the DS2+ about to hit the market. I found one site R4Town.com with 50+ in stock but have never heard of them before anyone ever purchase from them?

I'm looking for the card speciffically for the GBA/SNES emulation functionality for my 3dS because my R4 is not that great with GBAemu. Any suggestions?

C00kies0fD00m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am familiar with www.3ds-flashcard.com I have personally never bought from them but others have and would recommend. I'll also send an email to those guys at R4town. I think they are based out of china and the new year festivities are happening so getting a response may take awhile.

C00kies0fD00m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know any online shops which use Paypal for an optional payment method?
I'm sick of giving my credit card number away to all these shady, foreign sites.
Thanks in advanced.

No, not that Im aware of. I believe Nintendo got Paypal to stop allowing Cart vendors to use the service in an attempt to curb piracy, my favorite site modchipcentral stopped using Paypal years ago. If you do find a place i think that it's a personal paypal to paypal transaction to hide the business organization. If anyone else has found a place that bucks the trend I'm all ears.

C00kies0fD00m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cookie,

Who did you end up ordering from?

I have not heard back from the two vendors I emailed, so Im still on the look out. Apparently the DSTWO plus is due out soon but it kills the compatibility with 9.5+ firmwares so my N3DS might be out of luck. Im still holding out hope that one of those two companies will email back.

alphaomegacode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just working with a DSi XL. So I am guessing that the plus version will not work with it. What would be the best alternative?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice a share things with your friends