Supercard DS ONE loader v3.0 released!

D

Deleted User

It shouldn't be possible... not without virtualizing all of the hardware...

Well we will see how well it works for all games.
It won't work for every game, things like this never do. If it even works for 90% of the games that will be great.

A test on yyjoy (I provided a link a while ago, but it isn't hard to find) tested the 10 (or more) latest games, and it worked for all of them, however 2 leaving audio and visual artifacts on the screen (the manual suggests you pause and unpause the game to remove these)

So the compatibility should be quite high.
this artifacts means that they have only dumped ram and not video and audio related stuff.

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great achievement! Let's ho[pe other cards will follow.

QUOTE said:
The leader of technology in the world
Haha, awesome
rofl2.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It would be a real breakthru if NDS flashcards could actually act as a real gamecard, like the old GBA Flashcards.

Would be awesome to be able to use a Real Action replay on it then

Not that it's needed, with all those AR support in recent firmware updates etc..
it would just be cool
biggrin.gif

Kael1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Damn I am happy I got a DSONE XD

I have only tested it in Metroid Prime Hunters so far, takes about 10-15 seconds to save or load.

The real time cheats work fine as well
smile.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I had one of these I would try it out on every rom I have it would take a while to do but oh wellz.

serco16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried mario kart on a sdhc version: exactly 20 seconds to save (not the first time) and aprox. 4 seconds to load
smile.gif
For a hard battle at a boss after a hardly finished level I say it's more than ok
grog.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Awesome feature. I really hope the R4 team decides to implement this soon, because Real Time Guide and Save are very good.

Hehe, Team Cyclops, you were beat...I really thought they would be first.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i was sort of wondering which DS games would benefit from this - most modern handheld games let you save wherever you like, after all.

i forgot about Contra "bloody hell" 4.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i was sort of wondering which DS games would benefit from this - most modern handheld games let you save wherever you like, after all.

i forgot about Contra "bloody hell" 4.

Real time save is useful in almost every game, but most of the time it is used to create an unfair advantage. You could save just after getting that multiplyer to 150 in geometry wars, or just before throwing that pokeball. The only legit use is password games. Just do savestate at the pw screen and never write one down again.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Using real time saves is basically cheating, or at least it can be used that way. You could finish Contra 4 on hard without losing a life etc. I'm sure a lot of people love it but it certainly ain't my cup of tea.

While i agree it's good news i've never liked Real Time Saves, they've always left more room for corruption and thats the last thing you need when you're 25hrs into an RPG. I wont be using this feature, to be honest i prefer to save the proper way, always have done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P