SuperCard Cheat Scroll

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Windaga, Sep 8, 2010.

Sep 8, 2010

SuperCard Cheat Scroll by Windaga at 8:36 PM (788 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm running 1.03, so I'm not sure if this is different with the newer versions, but:

I can't see cheats that run off the screen. A perfect example is the "encounter" cheats for Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver. I can't see the entire name of the cheat, so I can't figure out how to use it. Is this something that is fixed in newer versions, or is there some kind of way around this?

2. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Apparently, that is one of the problems with the SCDS2 and one of the problems that the SC Team should pay attention to. As of the latest and older versions of the DSTWO EOS, the support for cheat codes with long names is not available, nor the support for the Description of the cheat code.

I've already posted about 3-5 times at the SC Forums as a Suggestion, but I guess they don't really pay attention to the SC English Forums.

You're going to have to wait until the SC Team ACTUALLY takes a look at the SC English Forums for Suggestions to the next update.

(So, the name of the cheat codes are cut off and there's nothing we DSTWO users can do about it at the moment.)

3. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Crap.

Thanks a lot though.

4. someonewhodied

Member someonewhodied Lazy Person

United States
    there is another way...
    just add new (blank) cheats with r4cce and cut/paste parts of the cheat names and descriptions.
    Like so: [​IMG]