Hacking Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Bricker out in the wild

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Stay safe out there: c2c2f8fc8e1986357484d083f94c2dad MD5 ;)
Sorry if I'm a noob but what's this ? The "ID" of the "100% true no brick" nsp ? How can I check if I download the one with this "ID" ?
First Time (and only time Ever) I'm gonna install an nsp so I dont really know.

Also, if I make a nand backup, install the nsp, (play it) and, when the game is out, I put back my nand backup to finally play the real card, am I gonna avoid ban for sure ?
(Sorry if it's not very clear. Hard for me to explain...)

Last edited by Cortexfou,

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm a noob but what's this ? The "ID" of the "100% true no brick" nsp ? How can I check if I download the one with this "ID" ?
First Time (and only time Ever) I'm gonna install an nsp so I dont really know.

Also, if I make a nand backup, install the nsp, (play it) and, when the game is out, I put back my nand backup to finally play the real card, am I gonna avoid ban for sure ?
(Sorry if it's not very clear. Hard for me to explain...)

Nothing is for sure, the only way to 100% be safe is to not load any CFW ever. Also look up how to do an MD5 hash check.

Reactions: Cortexfou

edtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capture.jpg
Which hashes correspond to which version? There seem to be two sets floating around.

OP posted the hashes to one file, then SonyUS posted a hash for a different one.

edit: oops, didn't realize you were the OP haha

Last edited by edtemp,

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which hashes correspond to which version? There seem to be two sets floating around.

OP posted the hashes to one file, then SonyUS posted a hash for a different one.

Not sure if true but it seem like the c2c is a xci of the nsp. Thing is that who ever leaked it or spread the file around didn't tell people that it is just a converted nsp and now we have this situation.
1543108265423.png

Asakura_Hao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on OFW 6.0.0
I want to know how to run NSP files, since I've been out of the scene since Hekate 4.2 was the go-to CFW.

Can somebody explain this or point me in the right direction? I've already bought my physical copy and all.

bodyXY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So many mixed messages, people saying that 25e is fake, others saying that it is c2c.
But rarely people are pointing out WHY they are fake. Which is cause a lof of confusion and fear.
trust me, me too, but this two can i confirm on my own,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So many mixed messages, people saying that 25e is fake, others saying that it is c2c.
But rarely people are pointing out WHY they are fake. Which is cause a lof of confusion and fear.

The 25e is the real one. This information comes straight from that one discord server where all the Warez for the NX comes from so it's VERY trustworthy info

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch that

NSP MD5 c2c2f8fc8e1986357484d083f94c2dad

And

XCI MD5 9535cfffea0eac7a7bcadae91efbf64f

are legit and from trusted sources.

The reason there are two different NSP's is simple: the 25 release was a frankenbuild, made by hacking together shit from eshop NSP and XCI release. The XCI signature above contains all unmodified NCA's signed by nintendo so they are guaranteed to be safe. The c2c2 NSP was made by converting the legit XCI. Both c2c2 and 9535 originated on the most trusted server and were released first. 25 released moments afterwards when it became apparent there was another leak coming. As is tradition, there was a lot of drama / doxxing involved with 25.

dash219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch that

NSP MD5 c2c2f8fc8e1986357484d083f94c2dad

And

XCI MD5 9535cfffea0eac7a7bcadae91efbf64f

are legit and from trusted sources.

The reason there are two different NSP's is simple: the 25 release was a frankenbuild, made by hacking together shit from eshop NSP and XCI release. The XCI signature above contains all unmodified NCA's signed by nintendo so they are guaranteed to be safe. The c2c2 NSP was made by converting the legit XCI. Both c2c2 and 9535 originated on the most trusted server and were released first. 25 released moments afterwards when it became apparent there was another leak coming. As is tradition, there was a lot of drama / doxxing involved with 25.

Edit: Forgot gbatemp rules, sorry.

Last edited by dash219,

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried installed this version c2c2f8fc8e1986357484d083f94c2dad (XCI to NSP version), but I can't seem to run it with atmosphere 0.7.5 and FW 6.1
Did I miss something? any help will be appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...