Hacking Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Bricker out in the wild

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah...I never found it again after discord blew it up but then again I didn't really look too hard either.

Due to some shit happening they aren't doing invites anymore. Only the staff can create invites but they only work for one person and they do so at their own discretion

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to some shit happening they aren't doing invites anymore. Only the staff can create invites but they only work for one person and they do so at their own discretion

That sucks. I may or may not have donated quite a neat sum of money (I like to think) towards enjoyment for the masses and I think that qualifies for an invite back but I don't really care, plenty of ways to find games.

CrAzYLiFe

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how can anyone be that evil ? i don't get it, people are spending their hard earned cash to buy a switch , some people don't even know shit about restoring nand or whatever , is it worth it really breaking some kid's switch just for the laugh ? f*ck these people.
I wonder if Nintendo feels the same with people stealing their games??

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks. I may or may not have donated quite a neat sum of money (I like to think) towards enjoyment for the masses and I think that qualifies for an invite back but I don't really care, plenty of ways to find games.
The cobra updates frequently enough, so you could just use their discord instead.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
copying isn't stealing , and what does nintendo have to do with it ? will break someone's switch help another ? does it help the industry in anyway ? let's leave the morals out of it.

copying <a game without paying for it> IS stealing in this case, though.

once you play backup games without paying for them with your Switch, you lose the right to say that about people creating brick code to screw with Switch pirates.
hacking/piracy is a risk. nintendo as a publisher will lose some money from pirates, and so will game developers making games.
it does suck that people brick their Switch, and I don't want that happening to people, but it's a lingering risk that's bound to happen.
if it happens to you, too bad. but blaming the malicious users because of it is childish IMO.
that just goes to show how mankind always looks for something to blame for their misery.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copying <a game without paying for it> IS stealing in this case, though.

once you play backup games without paying for them with your Switch, you lose the right to say that about people creating brick code to screw with Switch pirates.
hacking/piracy is a risk. nintendo as a publisher will lose some money from pirates, and so will game developers making games.
it does suck that people brick their Switch, and I don't want that happening to people, but it's a lingering risk that's bound to happen.
if it happens to you, too bad. but blaming the malicious users because of it is childish IMO.
that just goes to show how mankind always looks for something to blame for their misery.
I doubt the people distributing these things are doing it out of desire to stop piracy. They're just doing it to destroy as many Switches as possible.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can anyone be that evil ? i don't get it, people are spending their hard earned cash to buy a switch , some people don't even know shit about restoring nand or whatever , is it worth it really breaking some kid's switch just for the laugh ? f*ck these people.

If you're hacking your switch without even knowing how to back it up and restore it then I won't even try to help but rather laugh in your face. Proper backup is common sense. The stupidity of some people......

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though it might be a harsh way of doing it, it'll drive some leeches away from the scene.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much stops these people from releasing a brick payload with every game. Even rarer ones, in fact those would be even more prone to get people to brick because they'd be sought after by segments of the community and would download them right away when they popped up on discords or 4chan.

Its pretty easy to make this stuff so any one here could even do it.

Make a bricker with a handful of titles a week or month, and release them sporadically around their launch dates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: