Hacking Question Issue with my Super Smash Bros Ultimate

BrunoHawley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently moved from SXOS to Atmosphere, taking my Emunand with me. I was downloading some NSP games that I used in XCI before, one of them was Smash, which had an error. His mistake was strange, when I tried to open a message appeared that usually appeared to people who were banned when trying to get online, but I was just trying to get into the game. I tried to do a little research and after changing some things, it changed to one that said I was unable to contact the servers (error 2154-0107). I tried to solve it in several ways, one of which was installing Sigpatches (it was what turned into the last mistake) and now I am thinking about formatting my Switch and Emunand. If someone knows how to solve it without having to install Emunand again or say if in fact installing it again it would be of great help.

Note: I'm in version 11.0.0 in the official firmware and 0.16.1 in the version of Atmosphere, I already tried to install Smash through Hb Shop and Tinfoil with nut.

Last edited by BrunoHawley,

BrunoHawley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to install Incognito and now it has turned into error 2123-0011. I still don't understand why this error appears, I'm not even trying to go online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free