Hacking Super Smash Bros Brawl

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The usbloader game compatability wiki says that brawl is supposed to work..

It loads fine but if I choose SOLO and play the first round against the pink thing,, i think its kirby,, the game freezes after I kick its ass.

anyone else?

I didnt make a save file because I was just testing for my kids.

Edit) forgot to mention,, DVD5 version

also ,, leaving for work right now, wont be back for 4 hours,, then I will find this thread on page 80 or so... lmao

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
You probably have a bad dump or you got a bad burn or something similar. Try burning it again and if that doesn't work try downloading it from another source. It works fine on mine and everyone elses wii.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Realy? Mine has the strange Issue that after a certain Time, the game thinks that the Nunchuk is always pressed up, resulting that I can't jump, and do attacks with require up+A/B. The proof for that is, when I enter the pause-menu, the camera scrolls up, without pressing something. Plug the Nunchuk out and in again won't work, resynicing the WiiMote also don't works...only restart of the whole game works...also someone other confirmed to have this problem too...my other games work without any problem, only Brawl makes problems...

So, if two people have this problem, I think others might also have this...can somebody check it? I think after 10-20 Minutes the Bug or whatever appears..even in Online-Play...-.-. Simply go to Brawl, and fight against some bots...

BTW: It's a DVD9-Version, which works (or worked...today my laser decided to get dirty) fine via Disc-Channel, the rip had this problem...

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depending on which DVD-5 version of brawl you have, SSE Adventure Mode will not work / crash. DVD-5 version is only for those that want to play VS mode only.

You can still unlock all the characters and stages via VS matches and Event Matches. (Event Matches dont crash)

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you play for a certain period of time without loading anything the hard drive may spin down, and then when it does try to load something it'll crash.

Or it could be something else...

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I get a white screen after creating save file on wii (if save file exists, wii boots straight to the white screen)

I have an DVD-9 Version of a NTSC-pached2PAL-Version. I think that's the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again