Super Smash Bros Brawl

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BlindDude, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009

Super Smash Bros Brawl by BlindDude at 4:08 PM (749 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. BlindDude
    OP

Member BlindDude GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The usbloader game compatability wiki says that brawl is supposed to work..

It loads fine but if I choose SOLO and play the first round against the pink thing,, i think its kirby,, the game freezes after I kick its ass.

anyone else?

I didnt make a save file because I was just testing for my kids.

Edit) forgot to mention,, DVD5 version

also ,, leaving for work right now, wont be back for 4 hours,, then I will find this thread on page 80 or so... lmao

2. david432111

Member david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
    You probably have a bad dump or you got a bad burn or something similar. Try burning it again and if that doesn't work try downloading it from another source. It works fine on mine and everyone elses wii.

3. xem1x

Member xem1x GBAtemp Regular

United States
    DVD9 1:1 copy works fine on mine.

4. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Realy? Mine has the strange Issue that after a certain Time, the game thinks that the Nunchuk is always pressed up, resulting that I can't jump, and do attacks with require up+A/B. The proof for that is, when I enter the pause-menu, the camera scrolls up, without pressing something. Plug the Nunchuk out and in again won't work, resynicing the WiiMote also don't works...only restart of the whole game works...also someone other confirmed to have this problem too...my other games work without any problem, only Brawl makes problems...

So, if two people have this problem, I think others might also have this...can somebody check it? I think after 10-20 Minutes the Bug or whatever appears..even in Online-Play...-.-. Simply go to Brawl, and fight against some bots...

BTW: It's a DVD9-Version, which works (or worked...today my laser decided to get dirty) fine via Disc-Channel, the rip had this problem...

5. Tichinde925

Member Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

United States
    Depending on which DVD-5 version of brawl you have, SSE Adventure Mode will not work / crash. DVD-5 version is only for those that want to play VS mode only.

You can still unlock all the characters and stages via VS matches and Event Matches. (Event Matches dont crash)

6. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    If you play for a certain period of time without loading anything the hard drive may spin down, and then when it does try to load something it'll crash.

Or it could be something else...

7. supagusti

Member supagusti GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    I get a white screen after creating save file on wii (if save file exists, wii boots straight to the white screen)

I have an DVD-9 Version of a NTSC-pached2PAL-Version. I think that's the problem?