Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl - You are invited...

Artimes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I work in a Futureshop in Whitby Ontario Canada (neighbor to Oshawa), and a Nintendo rep was in the other day. She gave me an invite to an "exclusive event", you can visit the site here. Access to the even will allow you and a guest a chance to play the localized version of the game more than a week in advance, as well they will be giving away 50 copies of the game! There are five major cities in Canada hosting such an event. That's 250 copies of Brawl! Whether or not they give it to you on the spot I'm not sure, it would be nice. However, you need one of these cards to get in. Sadly for me I have an exam this Friday (the day of the event) and I cannot go. If you would like my card and live in the Toronto area, feel free to PM me. You would have to come and pick it up, even if I mailed it today you may or may not receive it on time. Oh and if you do end up going, I would suggest you not mentioned to anyone there (especially Nintendo reps) that you've played the game already, that is if you have.

Cheers.

EDIT: Here are some pictures of the ticket. The tickets themselves are not just printed on regular paper and have some kind of finish on them. Please do not try to make duplicates of these tickets.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Give it to someone who can dump it early for us, please!
wink.gif

Artimes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would just like to clarify I'm a broke University student and I don't have a car... So you would have to make arrangements to come to me in Whitby. I could take a bus to the local GO train station, about as far as my bus pass allows me to ride for free.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Go for it Anakir! I'd love the ticket also, but I won't be able to get to Whitby cause of school. :\

Btw, I added you to my FC anakir, since we're both in Toronto. FC is in that list of FCs in the Wifi Thread.
tongue.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have school too. LOL but I'm willing to skip for something like this.. I don't skip school all that much.
tongue.gif
Plus, I want to play with some people. I'm probably gonna drag my girl along haha. I got her addicted to smash.

Edit; I'll add you when I get the chance to Deadmon. I won't be playing for a few days. School stuff.
frown.gif

2nd edit: Someone else can get the ticket. I just remembered I had to do something else on Friday. Sorry for not remembering in the first place. Good luck to whoever takes the ticket.
smile.gif
And thanks Artime for offering your ticket.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't do it cause I have a business meeting on Friday that I can't miss...also I'm busy throughout the week...hopefully this will lead to a leak soon though..

Artimes...I told you how to dump it...if you get one, go for it!

Artimes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No one from this forums I don't think. No one else has contacted me, but I do have friends who are at the event as we speak. So hopefully one of them gets a copy, and then I'll work some magic. That or someone else there gets it and dumps it. Who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...