micahkanchan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a Wiikey 2 and installed it flawlessly, and all my games work. EXCEPT for Super Smash Bros Brawl DVD9. I've burned it three times each unsuccesful but progressive.

1. Standard DVD9 Burn = White Screen Freeze
2. DVD9 With Layer Break = Title Menu Freeze
3. DVD9 With Layer Break With 2.4x Burn = Works, but random disk read errors

This is particularly strange because I've been using softmod CIOSCORP before I got my Wiikey 2 and it worked fine. I wonder why it doesnt work properly with Wiikey 2. I checked the settings and yes it is at 6x. (I am using high quality TDK's which I use for all my 360 games and which have worked with the cioscorp softmod) Any Help?

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a wiikey, but I have a generic drivekey and I also have SSBB on dvd9..... there was a special layer break you have to set for that game....did you manually set it? Mine works fine at 3X on mine, except for the first intro video....all the others play just fine so far

micahkanchan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
afnuke said:
I dont have a wiikey, but I have a generic drivekey and I also have SSBB on dvd9..... there was a special layer break you have to set for that game....did you manually set it? Mine works fine at 3X on mine, except for the first intro video....all the others play just fine so far
Yes I did set the layerbreak as stated in my first post. It still doesnt work for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi