Super Smash Bros Brawl Mod

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by petethepug, May 10, 2016.

1. petethepug
    OP

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    Sorry for the misleading title. I was wondering if Super Smash Bros Brawl had a "channel", or mod similar to ctgp revolution (Mario Kart Mod.) It allows you to play custom tracks/levels on the Wii System without changing what an original track looks like (Coconut Mall, Mario Circut, etc...), and it edits the main menu screen from white to black & orange to cause less eye strain.

I was just curious since I could find nothing on the web about this question, thanks.

Last edited by petethepug, May 10, 2016
  2. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    If you just want to play custom levels, just google around for user made stages. With the Ocarina cheat engine (through your favorite USB loader) or Dolphin, you can easily add them. You might want to use something like Brawl Box (I think that's what it's called, it's been a while. It might even be outdated and replaced with something better). If you want a mod pack that includes more, then check out Project M, Brawl+, or whatever modpacks are currently popular.

3. mh123hack

mh123hack Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    Netherlands
    i found a way to let wario in super smash bros brawl live 999% whit explosions and never get out of the field!

you might also like ganondorf in super smash bros wii u immortal!

sorry bad quality.

petethepug likes this.
  4. petethepug
    OP

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    I didn't mean those "hacks". As a matter of fact I believe that Youtuber just went in training mode to use this lol.
    Troll?

I have used Smash Box for modding Mario Kart Wii Voice Overs. Never really goes that well xD.
    Thank you :).