Gaming Super Smash Bros Brawl disc error eject button

squaresoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've got a modded wii running 3.2U PAL (converted from 3.2J NTSC) and all iso's work fine I've got no problem except when I tried to burn Super Smash Bros. Brawl game on a DVD DL...

I used Gecko OS and loaded the game in, it worked fine it was asking me to create save game, and I pressed yes... then there's a white screen... then....

"An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshotting"

I've tried forcing both NTSC and PAL, VIDTV Patch... even booting directly from Disc Channel... nothing is working?

Some said it's due to my wii lens (but my other games are working fine? some were abit laggy yes but they work?)
Some said it's because of some updates stuff but so far I could play all region games and there's no problem...

What could this be? Please help and thanks...

squaresoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
Well if it burns out on the save then it could because the regions don't match up. Could be wrong but its worth explaining something.

Hi, I don't know if it's a lens problem but the error occured in the game with white background and green font. Looks to me it's an error from the game itself rather than from the wii that usually appears the same sentence but black background and white font...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....