Hacking Super Smash Bros Brawl and wbfs

girugamarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make it so that when I convert it to wbfs it will be under 4gb? When I convert it, the file size is like 6+gb

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using to convert it to wbfs? There should be an option in there to split in to files of 4GB or less.

Lemeshianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to piggyback on this topic. I made an image of my SSBB from my wii on a hard disk. When I go to adventrure mode I can only play the first mission and then it crashes when it goes to play the video.
Is this a known issue or could the problem be with a problematic image that I made?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Lemeshianos said:
I'm going to piggyback on this topic. I made an image of my SSBB from my wii on a hard disk. When I go to adventrure mode I can only play the first mission and then it crashes when it goes to play the video.
Is this a known issue or could the problem be with a problematic image that I made?
You probably ripped it with IOS249 rev 14 or rev 16. Those revisions had bugs that made them fail on dual layer discs. Delete the game and rip it again using IOS222 or 249 rev17+ and it should work properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==