Hacking Super Side Kicks

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PSP fat 1000 model 6.61 version with the latest CFW. I have mame, megadrive and several other emulators working on there. I really want Supersidekicks to complete my childhood games. Could anyone provide a link for Neogeo emulator that's works with my PSP and copy of the ISO/rom that works with my psp.

Many Thanks

Paul

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the face of it the emulators for the neo geo don't seem to work. Is anyone using one they could share the link for neogeo. Or provide step by step instruction if anything additional needs doing please.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont bother with super sidekicks as a ROM, it doesn't work very well. However, the game is available in all its full working glory as a PSN release which can easily be found

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks digital...could you tell me what format roms go in and where exactly and do I need any additional bios?

If u scroll to the bottom of the Link I gave ya there is a comment section......check the alt Link there for a Pack with games already including SSK

Just DL the first Link I gave u and the second just extract the Roms included

:mthr:

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do the roms go? there isn't a folder for them when i put on the 1st link you provided mlvspsp_2.32uo it has Ver32mb ver64mb ver k150 and boot for all of them but no rom folder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make a "Roms" folder within the Folder.....when u load the Emu if it doesn't show the Root of the folder go up a level

Should be something like "..." If its not the Root just go up till u find the Roms folder u created

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol