• Views 170,370
  • Replies 51
  • Likes 3

Bonny1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all, i tried this on cvn-d2srwzh iso, put on my psp 3000 6.60 pro c2 but it doesn't work, i followed each step of the guide...
Now i'm trying to try the generated iso on jpcsp...
How can i make it works on my portable console?

EDIT:
On Jpcsp my iso doesn't work
Is it the original iso's fault?

EDIT 2:
Problem solved, it was the 30 nov patch, with the 16 nov one there is no problems!

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could use some help.

I've played through Hakai Hen using this patch until mission 47, on a PSP CFW 6.60 ME-1.6. Worked flawlessly, but now I get a blackscreen everytime I try to progress to mission 47, access the mech library, etc. Did I patch the game wrong? Is my CFW to blame? Is there a clean properly patched version available? Please PM me or something if you can think of a fix, I really want to clear this game, start over a few times, and then check out the second.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I could use some help.

I've played through Hakai Hen using this patch until mission 47, on a PSP CFW 6.60 ME-1.6. Worked flawlessly, but now I get a blackscreen everytime I try to progress to mission 47, access the mech library, etc. Did I patch the game wrong? Is my CFW to blame? Is there a clean properly patched version available? Please PM me or something if you can think of a fix, I really want to clear this game, start over a few times, and then check out the second.

it could be a bug since you've been playing the game that far.
did your psp turn off after the black screen appear or did just stay?
or maybe your using a CHEAT CODE that could one of the reason that causing the problem try disabling them.

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it could be a bug since you've been playing the game that far.
did your psp turn off after the black screen appear or did just stay?
or maybe your using a CHEAT CODE that could one of the reason that causing the problem try disabling them.

No cheat codes.

Black screen appears and stays after trying to access any of those things. If I reload my mid-mission save, black screen happens after the end-mission dialogue but before the return to the between-missions menu. Can't exit out of the game without holding the power button down for 15 seconds, and can't hit the home button to leave the game either (it freezes if I try that).

The orange light on the left side of the PSP (upper one, not lower) starts blinking and never stops when I black screen.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
No cheat codes.

Black screen appears and stays after trying to access any of those things. If I reload my mid-mission save, black screen happens after the end-mission dialogue but before the return to the between-missions menu. Can't exit out of the game without holding the power button down for 15 seconds, and can't hit the home button to leave the game either (it freezes if I try that).

The orange light on the left side of the PSP (upper one, not lower) starts blinking and never stops when I black screen.

Seem a bug to me, guess better start playing without the patch.
if you could send a msg of Creator of the bug then he might fix the problem

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm reluctant to call it a bug right away because nobody else has had this issue. It could be a problem on my end. Maybe I patched it wrong, maybe my CFW isn't updated enough.

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like just deleting the ISO and putting it on my memory stick again solved the issue. Odd.

What can cause this to happen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1