Gaming Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier Disscussion Thread

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep Atlus hire good talent so it would have been good anyway. Even if you didn't like the dub someone would eventually undub it

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hitoshura said:
BAHIM Z 360 said:
snesmaster40 said:
The preview vids have Japanese voices. It's not known if they subtitled the beginning and after battle skits because people said they're funny and those jokes would just fly pass you.

Thanks for you reply
happy.gif
,i was worried about the voices
unsure.gif
....given that the game is translated by atlus....and atlus is known for their horrible voice actings in their games
dry.gif
!!

Huh? Maybe pre-Digital Devil Saga Atlus... Atlus has been known for their GREAT voice acting in their games since like 2004.

Hmm well not for these games that i liked,atleir iris series,ar toneleco and luminous arc 2....these games had horrible english voice acting if you ask me
dry.gif

And man am i getting old,i totally forgot about Digital Devil Saga voices,they were very good
ohmy.gif
!!

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
sa1amandra said:
What i'm really wondering about is why is everyone delaying the dumpped released. Is there a specifc reason?

I already said it. It's not on sale yet or some stores haven't received their shipment. If you go to the EW Gamefaqs board you'll see a small number of people that are trying to buy this, but can't find it.

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAHIM Z 360 said:
Hitoshura said:
BAHIM Z 360 said:
snesmaster40 said:
The preview vids have Japanese voices. It's not known if they subtitled the beginning and after battle skits because people said they're funny and those jokes would just fly pass you.

Thanks for you reply
happy.gif
unsure.gif
....given that the game is translated by atlus....and atlus is known for their horrible voice actings in their games
dry.gif
!!

Huh? Maybe pre-Digital Devil Saga Atlus... Atlus has been known for their GREAT voice acting in their games since like 2004.

Hmm well not for these games that i liked,atleir iris series,ar toneleco and luminous arc 2....these games had horrible english voice acting if you ask me
dry.gif

And man am i getting old,i totally forgot about Digital Devil Saga voices,they were very good
ohmy.gif
!!
NIS.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if some stores don't have it. then why don't they have a network of trades and services to get access to the games
tongue.gif

i woulda recommend that since a network of trades and services allows quicker access, that or finding it in a bargains bin
which is highly a doubt of success

nemix

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on the east coast US, literally 8 or 9 ebgames/gamestops in the areas i drive to and from work, no one had it yet. Tried a target and a best buy, neither of them had gotten it yet either. Hopefully tomorrow.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to gamestop.com and go to the game's page, youi can imput your zip code and it will tell you what stores (if any ) have the game. None within a 100 mile radius around me have it.

The reason it's not dumped is that it seems it was shipped by the absolute slowest method possible.

Hitoshura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAHIM Z 360 said:
Hitoshura said:
BAHIM Z 360 said:
snesmaster40 said:

Thanks for you reply
happy.gif
unsure.gif
dry.gif
!!

dry.gif

ohmy.gif
!!

Atelier Iris and Ar Tonelico were done by NISA. I haven't played LA2 so I don't know how the voices are yet, but I didn't mind them in LA1. Wasn't the best but wasn't horrible like old 90s anime dubs.

What really bothers me is when people complain about Persona 3's dub... I actually found Fuuka's voice to be enjoyable. P4 had an excellent dub too. It really bothers me when people don't give a dub a chance ;_;

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what i've been reading alot of people been having issues trying to find the game,if the game is not around sometime later today (past 12am here) it will surprise me.....

mik3andik3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game was supposed to come out already but everyone ive known that have been trying to find it cant find it anywhere! im guessing its slow shipping throughout the US? o.O

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, surprisingly, I was actually about to purchase it if I saw it (I buy Atlus games nowadays. I always seem to enjoy their games. Trauma Center, Summon nights:SCS, Persona games, etc. I was originally in a gamestore to find Trauma Center 2, but I could've bought more games.)

Strangely, I couldn't find it. Perhaps I'll check another time, if it isn't released by the end of the week.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
This is MADNESS....MADNESS I TELL YOU...;-;
Anyways, i have a question. I after getting the blue haired girl with the mech doll thingy(The mech she uses to fight) where do you go? I am absolutely clueless ;-;

Ethanfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Blackiris said:
Eh, so much for looking forward to the next day :<

Anyhow, checking a thread over at DS-Scene seems to show that the game won't be shipped until May 4? Can anyone else confirm this? =/
it's wrong, some in Gamestop who live in USA got the game the 29, it's just that Atlus has some difficulty to provide reseller the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-