Super Robot Wars MX Portable

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by godsakes, Nov 23, 2008.

Nov 23, 2008

Super Robot Wars MX Portable by godsakes at 7:00 PM (2,522 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. godsakes
    OP

Member godsakes GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    i saw some clips on youtube, and for a EVA fan like myself i'd love to play this game to see the units in action.

i know there isn't an english release of this game but is there a translation patch or project underway?

2. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    First of all, here.

If you're looking for a line by line translation, you're out of luck, and will mostly do better to learn japanese.

If you're looking to get the overall storyline with most scenes explained, then i suggest MNeidengard's step and a half removed from translation faq, available under the ps2 section for Super Robot Wars Mx.

For an even lighter version, which nets you basic knowledge on why you have to beat these grunts up, the FAQ by Deranged is quite informative, though basically limited to story in the actual battles, and skips most of the inter-mission scenes.

I would suggest learning jap though, since Mx is one of the best weaved stories in SRW history, and SRW is so good because of the stories IMHO."

Link

3. kazuki_pl

Member kazuki_pl GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    War is mean [​IMG]