Super Metroid theme for Acekard/Wood

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by qwertymodo, Aug 24, 2010.

Aug 24, 2010
  1. qwertymodo
    OP

Member qwertymodo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I looked and looked for a decent Metroid theme for the Acekard/Wood firmware, but couldn't find a single one. So I decided to make one. The coordinates might be slightly off, I actually am using this on an R4 with the Wood firmware, which uses the same skins (however, the images didn't line up the same between the skin editor and the actual firmware, so I went with the firmware, but it might be slightly different for the Acekard...). The colors and images (including the clock and month/year numbers, but not the calendar day numbers) were all direct ripped from the game itself using ZSNES. Anyways, here it is:

[​IMG]

Download

2. qwertymodo
    OP

Member qwertymodo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok, thanks for the feedback, as I said all I have is Wood R4, and as you can see from the screenshots, what is lined up in Wood R4 isn't always quite lined up in the editor (which is what I used to make the screenshots), so I wasn't sure if the Acekard firmware would match the Wood firmware or the editor as far as things lining up right.

3. SteelWing

Newcomer SteelWing Newbie

United States
    I just stumbled across this from a google search. Could you reupload it? I'd love to use this theme.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    you do realize that you just necro bumped a thread from 2010?

-another world