OP
Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anybody playing it?

I always thought sports games were lame, but I found this one yesterday and I have to say, it's just fun. (Same goes for racing games and Mario Kart though xD)

It's only sad that there's no Wi-Fi option with it... I always have to play it alone... Q_Q
But still it's pretty fun. The enemies could be a little stronger, but I bet they'll be later on, I just did two games in the tournament so...

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
well i've enjoyed playing this game a lot. I have ta tell you that the final team (consisting of FINAL FANTASY members) is really, really tough.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I havent really play much of it but just from the 5 matches i play i think this game is great.

Anyway what i like most is the collabration with Square Enix; my friend told me there's Ninja, black/white mage, cactus..... Cool

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Woah! I didn't even know that. ^.^
Sounds really great. And I was wondering what Square Enix had to do with a Super Mario game. xD
I'm playing with Mario, Yoshi and Pech in my team at the moment. *luvs Yoshi*

I didn't even know the game existed until I was browsing the usual Super Mario games...
I still think Wi-Fi would have been great!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is good, but should have included wifi. There was really no good excuse NOT to do that. If nothing else, the game is gorgeous and one of the best looking DS games ever made.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone know how to unlock the Rainbow Ball? i read up the gamefaq and did the requirement for it, and i didnt get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY