Super Mario Slam Basketball

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Kuschel-Drow, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Kuschel-Drow
    OP

Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Duisburg
    Anybody playing it?

I always thought sports games were lame, but I found this one yesterday and I have to say, it's just fun. (Same goes for racing games and Mario Kart though xD)

It's only sad that there's no Wi-Fi option with it... I always have to play it alone... Q_Q
    But still it's pretty fun. The enemies could be a little stronger, but I bet they'll be later on, I just did two games in the tournament so...

2. luneth22

luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2009
    Senegal
    well i've enjoyed playing this game a lot. I have ta tell you that the final team (consisting of FINAL FANTASY members) is really, really tough.

3. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    I havent really play much of it but just from the 5 matches i play i think this game is great.

Anyway what i like most is the collabration with Square Enix; my friend told me there's Ninja, black/white mage, cactus..... Cool

4. Kuschel-Drow
    OP

Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Duisburg
    Woah! I didn't even know that. ^.^
    Sounds really great. And I was wondering what Square Enix had to do with a Super Mario game. xD
    I'm playing with Mario, Yoshi and Pech in my team at the moment. *luvs Yoshi*

I didn't even know the game existed until I was browsing the usual Super Mario games...
    I still think Wi-Fi would have been great!

5. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    The game is good, but should have included wifi. There was really no good excuse NOT to do that. If nothing else, the game is gorgeous and one of the best looking DS games ever made.

6. DamionSWE

DamionSWE Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    At home ;)
    Yeah i bought this game some time ago and its really fun actually, and the game gets really difficult later on

7. Wekker

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    anyone know how to unlock the Rainbow Ball? i read up the gamefaq and did the requirement for it, and i didnt get it

8. Donato_Dobango

Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    I have to say, this was one of the games that made me happy to try it out with all the bad reviews.

It's pretty fun, got great graphics, and there's loads of fan service.

9. EliteKill

EliteKill GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
    maybe the most under rated DS game out there.... i can't believe how it got such bad reviews.