Super Mario Slam Basketball

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Kuschel-Drow, Apr 28, 2009.

Apr 28, 2009
  1. Kuschel-Drow
    OP

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Anybody playing it?

I always thought sports games were lame, but I found this one yesterday and I have to say, it's just fun. (Same goes for racing games and Mario Kart though xD)

It's only sad that there's no Wi-Fi option with it... I always have to play it alone... Q_Q
    But still it's pretty fun. The enemies could be a little stronger, but I bet they'll be later on, I just did two games in the tournament so...

2. luneth22

Member luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    well i've enjoyed playing this game a lot. I have ta tell you that the final team (consisting of FINAL FANTASY members) is really, really tough.

3. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    I havent really play much of it but just from the 5 matches i play i think this game is great.

Anyway what i like most is the collabration with Square Enix; my friend told me there's Ninja, black/white mage, cactus..... Cool

4. Kuschel-Drow
    OP

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Woah! I didn't even know that. ^.^
    Sounds really great. And I was wondering what Square Enix had to do with a Super Mario game. xD
    I'm playing with Mario, Yoshi and Pech in my team at the moment. *luvs Yoshi*

I didn't even know the game existed until I was browsing the usual Super Mario games...
    I still think Wi-Fi would have been great!

5. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The game is good, but should have included wifi. There was really no good excuse NOT to do that. If nothing else, the game is gorgeous and one of the best looking DS games ever made.

6. DamionSWE

Newcomer DamionSWE Member

Sweden
    Yeah i bought this game some time ago and its really fun actually, and the game gets really difficult later on

7. Wekker

Member Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    anyone know how to unlock the Rainbow Ball? i read up the gamefaq and did the requirement for it, and i didnt get it

8. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have to say, this was one of the games that made me happy to try it out with all the bad reviews.

It's pretty fun, got great graphics, and there's loads of fan service.

9. EliteKill

Member EliteKill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    maybe the most under rated DS game out there.... i can't believe how it got such bad reviews.