oldwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hello gbatemp community,

I've been playing Odyssey for a while now and I'm stuck at https://www.mariowiki.com/Shiverian_Racer I cannot capture the Racer in the waiting room.

What I've tried so far:
-Buy/wear appropriate clothing
-Travel to a different area then travel back
-Try out multiple positions to capture the racer.

I haven't seen this bug on the web. I didn't find anything about it.

You have any ideas what's causing that?

I'm playing on a red and blue switch and the original controler has a drifting problem so I'm using grey joy cons instead. I'm not sure which version it is to be honest.

Thank you for reading,
oldwii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that part in the game. iirc, you don't need specific clothing, just throw cappy at the character. I've completed all four races with him. the races can be frustrating at times, trying to get first, but I managed somehow. the post game races were somehow easier, maybe because I was used to it. remember: it's the character not wearing a hat. I can't recall where he is, but I was thinking he was in the room where you do the races.

Reactions: oldwii

oldwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
So I contacted Nintendo and they basically told me that they're very sorry but they can't provide me with information that they don't have. I mean it's a game and it's not working properly. What can I do in this case? It's a BUG. The game isn't WORKING.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. you don't technically need those power moons (think it's three when you win the race) if you can find others. I managed to beat one of the water kingdoms without ever fighting the boss, because of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over